Gyazo is a handy Screenshot App for Mac that saves screenshots as URLS, below are the steps you need to follow to get set up:
- Install Gyazo (https://gyazo.com)
- Cmd+space search for "Automator" and goto the Automator app.
- Use the search in the app to find the "Launch Application" service.
- Drag this over to the right side. (or double click)
- Then from the drop down select the Gyazo app. http://go.juno.is/26255b.png
- Save this service.
- Cmd+space search for "Keyboard" and goto the keyboard preferences.
- Remove the standard shortcut for the screenshot: http://go.juno.is/702d4.png
- Add the new "Service" to launch the app. http://go.juno.is/caed.png
To host images on go.juno.is, update /Applications/gyazo.app/Contents/Resources/script to point to the upload script.