(pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
- Percent Discount
- Fixed Amount Discount
- Free Shipping
- Buy x, get y free.
- Buy x, get y with percent or fixed amount discount
- Buy x, get free shipping on order
- Buy x, get percent discount
- Buy x, get fixed amount discount.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Free Shipping Option
- Private (Club) Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wishlist to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Google Site Map
- Newsletter Management
Other Promotional request / info
The Magento promotion engine is powerful, this is a useful module for a bit more http://store.fooman.co.nz/magento-extension-advanced-promotions.html
Currency – to be able to limit the use of an offer to a specific currency. E.g. £ sterling only. Estimate two days
Customer offer text – the ability to add text that will display in basket once a customer applies an offer code. Estimate two days Free postage qualify – the ability to add free postage a certain value. E.g. Free next delivery on order over £70.00. This is usually achieved with shipping rates in conjunction with voucher codes.
Volume Breaks Example: To encourage up‐sell, a built‐in offer on products bought in quantities of x or more. Typically a product takes on a reduced price (typically 10% less) when ordered in quantities of three or more.
Supported via Magento tier pricing as a standard feature. Allow one day.